Wednesday, August 29, 2012

woah,


So I kind of fell of the face of the blogging world for a while... again! Agh! I'm so sorry that I always do this, but I don't know, I just kind of get in the mood to blog, and then sometimes I don't. 

So heres a quick run down of what I have been up to on my little hiatus~

I pierced my septum!


My hair is no longer red, it is now black with a turquoise streak!

I started redecorating and painting my room! Its still in progress so expect updates on that!



School started up this past monday and I am taking the following classes
  • Digital Imaging
  • Intro to graphic design
  • Illustration
  • Media Communications



I started working at Payless Shoesource in June and I love it! Its such an awesome company to work with


Thats really it, haha, but oh my gosh now I have a job and I can buy stuff and review it for you and splurge and do hauls, and other shenanigans!
eeeeeeeeeeep~



No comments:

Post a Comment