Friday, June 15, 2012

wahhh


Ive been feeling like crap lately, i feel like I'm in this rut and I cant get out of it. The main reason would have to be over the fact that I'm currently not working and all of my attempts to look for a job have turned up with nothing. Its quite frustrating honestly. Especially because my parents have been helping me out and I'm really tired of asking them for money for my phone bill, or gas, because I'm an adult and they shouldn't have to worry about me because I should be having my crap together and stuff and things.

It also sucks not being able to buy anything because you're broke. I seriously went to Marshalls today and tried on a bunch of stuff but didnt buy anything, which was actually kind of fun, you know, playing dress up an all. Yay.

on a lighter note, I opened up a little online store on storenvy called leindiewolf (same as my blog) and you should check it out and maybe buy something as it would help a whole lot.

Here are a few stuff that I have in stock right now


~*~*~*~*~LEINDIEWOLF SHOP~*~*~*~*



1 comment: