Tuesday, September 20, 2011

before summer ends

If there is one summer trend that I absolutely loved this season, its coral lips!!
Images from google
They're just so different and bright! And just out there ya know? I loved them, but I was always self conscience about how an coral shade would look on me. I am of a medium skin tone, and Im pretty sure Ive addressed my fear of corals in a previous post. My Coral Nails post. Yes, coral/orange/yellow does not look good on me! I feel like it makes me look too dark. But anyways, I have slowly been wandering into the coral spectrum and it started with my nails, and then I wore a coral top (which I got tons of compliments on) and now, on to lipstick!! I just couldn't let the summer go by without at least trying it once.


I went to my mom's friend (who is also an Avon representative) and ordered a coral lipstick which is pictured above. While initially opening it I was heart broken to see that it was slightly melted and breaking off. I quickly popped it into the fridge to fix it. After an hour or so I got it out and decided to test it out. The results shocked me...

I loved it!!! Its not as orange as I thought, since it is a bit sheer the natural pink hue of my lips showed trough which gives off a very pinky coral shade which I really like. Definitely my new favorite lipstick! Sorry Blushing Brunette! This lipstick goes on so smoothly it almost feels like a lipbalm which makes me love it more. This is my first moisture seduction lipstick (I always buy the regular formula) and well, I really like it better than the regular formula.


No comments:

Post a Comment