Saturday, September 17, 2011

my week in photos.

I decided to start this little project to showcase a bit of my camera work and also to just keep this a fluent blog. So if anything, each week you will receive a post similar this. This week consisted of my revving up my old film camera. I decided to finally go out and shoot, thought I havnt gone out yet, it is in my plans to do so. Ive been drinking coffee like a mad man and I love to drink it out of my Nikon lens coffee mug, I get a lot of compliments on it when I take it to school and it just makes me feel all neat and artsy. I bought some instant iced latte packs. You just pour in your cold milk and the little packet and voila! and instant iced latte! I love the hazelnut flavor the best. One thing that really calms my nerves is taking pictures of flowers. Especially pink ones. There is just something about pink flowers that soothes me. What soothes you on a nerve wrecking day?



No comments:

Post a Comment