Monday, July 18, 2011

A Collective Haul






Okay! So I did a bit of shopping this weekend, It was my dad birthday so I bought him some stuff and bought myself a few things also. The first item pictured is a cute gray loose and thin heather gray tank top with a cute little owl graphic on it. Its kinda cropped but its longer in the bottom. Its super light weight and absolutely perfect for the hot and humid Houston TX weather (top was $8.99 from Ross) Second item is just a regular charcoal gray tank top with heather gray trimmings. I really like tank tops with buttons. I had been eyeing this tanktop for a few weeks, I would look at it every time I would go to target to see if it was on sale or not since 18 dollars for a tank top as simple as this was a bit too much. So I waited and this past Sunday when I went to target it was on sale for $10! Third item is a loose fitted long sleeve vintage coral pink shirt. Its light weight and the perfect summer color. I got it because I thought it would look cute with some high waisted jean pants or short and a thin black belt or something. (On sale for $3.97 from local thrift shop) And the last clothing item was a purchase made also at Ross and its a white loose fitted lacey tank top. It has another sheer tank attached to the lace portion of it. Its very cute and girly and i got it to match it up with some skirts. (Originally marked at $12.99 at Ross, and was on sale for $5.99). I really love the sale section, my boyfriend always tells me that if he looses me at a store that he can just go to the sale section and find me. Haha. 

The last item is a new hair straightener, I use my straighter to wave and curl my hair more than to straighten which is rather weird since it is after all… a hair straighter. My hair is usually wavy, by usually I mean that my hair is rather odd and changes textures daily, sometimes it wavy, sometimes its extra wavy and sometimes its just flat out straight. I prefer using a straighter for curling and waving my hair than a curling iron because I find that my hair tends to kink up when I used a curling icon. This Remington straightener with this cute print was only 12.99 at Ross. 

I just thought I would share this with you, I hope you all have a wonderful rest of the day! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment