Tuesday, July 19, 2011

FOTD - Featuring My Muffin Top!

Vee, you grainy little blob!

And by Muffin Top I mean my little bunny Muffin! Just thought I would post this since I havnt actually posted my face yet on here hmmm and just to give me a reason to post!

My day went as follows
Woke up at 12 pm >.<
had a salad and some crackers for breakfast errr lunch
moped around the house for a bit
read Girl, Interrupted for a few hours
then went out with my boyfriend for some wings

It was a rather nice day besides the gloomy rainy weather, I usually love rain but you learn to hate summer rain if you live in Houston TX. The rain add an extra bit of humidity and mugginess to the already existing humidity. Yuck!

And sorry for the nasty webcam photos, you might be wondering why my makeup, and other photos are such nice quality while the actual pictures of me suck and its because I broke my camera lens >.< and all I have left is a 50mm macro lens which is absolutely rubbish for taking photos of self. So yes! You will have to bear with me while I work on getting it fixed!

Other than that, thank you and have a nice day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment