Friday, July 29, 2011

The Thing My Little Heart Currently Desires...

My wish list
I geeked out a bit I must admit, with adding an external harddrive and a few toys (cameras) and as a digital arts student how couldnt I add a fabulous Mac Book Pro on my wishlist? I have a few beauty related things on my list but alas! Art is my priority so I will obviously want more things to do with my art career. Some things I dont necessarily want an exact copy of what is in the picture, like the jeggings for example, any jeggings would do, dont have to be the ones I just want some more. And I know some people dont like them but I personally dont like wearing pants, and with jeggings I can get away with wearing pajamas almost so hey! An Iphone would be ideal! But what Im saving up for right now is for my Holga and a cheap P&S camera, I already have my Nikon D90, but its rather bulky and large to carry around everywhere so Im going to buy a small point and shoot camera for daily use and just to take it on the go. I love Toms! They are super comfy, I already have one pair but I really want two more pairs, or maybe even four. The two bags pictured are a some bags that I have been eyeing on ebay lately. They are on my watch list and Im just waiting for the moment where I can splurge on myself to buy them. Some other items I have no justification for besides the fact that I just want them, but after all this is just a wishlist!

No comments:

Post a Comment