Wednesday, July 20, 2011

The Rest Of The Week Off With Nothing To Do...

Today was my last day at work for this week, so I have Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday off, and to most this would be great but I honestly feel like rubbish when Im just at home. I much rather be at work, making money and being useful then just moping around the house for the next couple of days. I asked for Friday off to go a Christina Perri concert that I didnt end up going because I loaned my sister some money to help her pay her rent. I dont resent the decision, I love my sister and will help her in any way I can Im just bummed that Im not going to be able to go or go to work. I have a wedding to attend on Saturday which excites me since I simply adore weddings. But Saturday seems a long time from now. I only worked nine hours this week -_- Not good... The only bright side is that I will finally be able to catch up on some reading! I had recently ordered a heap of books off of Amazon because I told myself that I was going to read more the summer of 2011, they arrived Tuesday and Im excited to read them all!
Wuthering Heigts by Emily Brontë, Girl, Interrupted by Susan Kaysen (currently reading), Albert Einstein - The World as I see It (no specific author, just a bunch of quotes by Albert Einstein stating his opinion on various subjects such a war, ect.), Lullaby by Chuck Palahniuk, The Virgin Suicides by Jeffre Eugenides, Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist by Cohn & Levithan, and Pledged by Alexandra Robins.

As I was taking pictures of the books for you guys I stopped to let Muffin out of her cage to let her run around and as I turned around I saw this...





That is Muffin Top in all her bunny glory IN her food. Theyre her bunny pellets, which I dont really like feeding her. It makes her poop squishy :x I feed her these once a week, and she loves them. I prefer to give her natural vegetable rather than these processed foods. My mom likes to feed her tomatoes from her little garden patch. I then proceeded to took her to the kitchen with me to give her a little snack and fix myself some dinner!

Muffin munchin' on some yummy iceberg lettuce!
My Dinner!
I gave her some lettuce to munch on which is much better for her than those pellets and I made myself a home made hamburger with some lemon iced tea on the side I didnt get to finish at work!


Song of the day!
Ceilings - Alive in Wild Paint



Yes! Thats all for today! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment