Wednesday, August 17, 2011

FOTD & OOTD

My morning started off as does every morning in which I dont work. A slow, boring, long, morning until I find something to do. I woke up and turned on my laptop and decided to listen to some music via spotify, if you havnt tried it, you definitely should! Its great! It was a Civil Wars kind of morning. I looked in the mirror and saw that my hair was a huge mess and well frankly I did not feel like showering, so I straightened my hair. Im rather odd and instead of leaving my hair natural when Im feeling low maintenance, I straiten it. Ha! So I straightend it and teased it just a tad. Then I moved on to my makeup. I didnt feel like blending and busting out a ton of stuff, so all I did was prime my eyes, and just put a matte brown shadow on my outer lid to give it some definition and then lined it heavily with a gell eye liner. I applied mascara, a mineral finishing powder,  blush and then a coral lip tint. Simple. Easy. I was feeling extremely lazy that day.
Products used:


Eyes
E.L.F Miniral Primer in sheer
Brown shade in Avon Quad "sandy corals"
E.L.F cream eye liner in Black
Lancome Definicils mascara in Black


Lips
Covergirl lipstain in 435


Face:
NYC Mineral finishing powder
E.L.F blush in Candid Coral
Recently I have found myself shopping at my job, which is weird because honestly, I dont really like the clothes there. I love the jeans and accessories but its very rare that Ill find a top that I like. But I found one and them some which I will post about another time in a little haul. But anyways, I found this really cute black crop top shirt with 3/4 sleeves. And it has been settled that I am in love with 3/4 sleeves right? Right? I saw it when we put out the freight and I just had to get it! I literally went the next day and bought it before it would get snatched up.


Its a bit thick, so I think Im going to find myself wearing it more during the fall. But ugh I just love it. I wore it with some shorts, and my knock off TOMS which I also got at my job. I have some real TOMS but these where only ten dollar with my discount and they're extremely convincing so I was like eh! What the hell! And bought them. (I added the studs, they dont come with them). 


Yes yes, that was my day/morning. I just ordered some Urban Decay goodies and I ordered some E.L.F stuff yesterday which I will definitely haul once I get them! I will also make a post about all the stuff I bought from my job today!

Thanks for reading! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment