Monday, August 8, 2011

Forever 21 Haul

Last week, I had gotten paid and literally stared at my check, wondering what to do with it. I mean, I had paid all of my bills, set some apart and put it in my savings account, but I still had a lot of money left over which I didnt know how to spend or what to spend it on. Then I remember that I had been wanting to shop at Forever 21 I decided to hop onto the website as I prefer that than to going to the actual store.

I love Forever 21 and all the stuff they have to offer at cheap prices, but I hate how big the store is. I feel like its way too over whelming and I never know when to start and I usually end up wasting an hour or so of my life and only get a few accessories. My boyfriend could vouch for me on that. So I opted for the website and ordered a few stuff online.

F21 Jewelry, all $1.50
I got a few pieces of silver jewelry because I was starting to feel like gold was taking over and I dont even really like gold to begin with. I wanted to used the free shipping F21 offers on orders over 50 bucks, but I didnt have enough in my cart and I didnt really want anything else, clothing wise so I opted for a little handfull of the cheapest jewelry they have. :P I got some mustache earrings, which I cant even wear (I have stretched ears, but I just thought these where too cute to pass up). A little necklace with a camera on it, because as a photographer, you can never have too many camera inspired accessories. A necklace with a feather on it and  lastly a black horn necklace rimmed with rhinestones which I just thought was cute.

Next is nothing too special, just some basic 3/4 sleeve (I love 3/4 sleeves D:) crop tops, but they're not like super cropped which I like. I got these in a medium and they where $7.90. I just thought they would like nice tucked into a skirt, or maybe just with some shorts and my TOMS, Im a very simple girl. 




And this is probably the cutest shirt I own now, its a kitty cat with some blue shinny glasses on! Too cute! And it also a 3/4 sleeve shirt! I simple could not pass this grab up. I got this shirt in a medium also, and it was 12.90. I ordered a size up because Ive gained a bit of weight and I have a slight muffin top going on which I dont like to show off. :P


And I saved the best for last.


ISNT THIS THE COOLEST BAG EVER OMG?!
I saw it and fell in love instantaneously. My boyfriend had told me he saw a bag with a camera on it, knowing my love for camera inspired things. So I decided to scope the mens section and found it and I didnt even think twice about getting it. Its big and roomy, maybe a bit too big but Im sure I can manage.


So thats all I got from F21!


And here is just a small tid bit that I would like to share with you all...



This phone, pictured above is my new cell phone. I ordered it online yesterday and I got overnight shipping so it should be coming in tomorrow! Excitement! This is my first "cool" phone since my first phone was just a crappy standard messaging phone. My original plan was to get an iphone, but I dont feel like my job is stable enough to keep up with the expenses of an iphone so I opted for this one instead. I quiet like it.


I will probably make another post tomorrow when it arrives and now maybe I can make OOTD posts since I have something to take mirror shots with.


Tomorrow I should be going to the college Im attending and get everything settled since school starts in about three weeks. So We'll see how that goes, other then that Im sorry I havnt been posting, but I had been super busy with work until this week. I hope you all have a wonderful week and thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment