Monday, August 15, 2011

Nails of the Week!

This week I decided to be adventurous and to try out a color which I never thought I would wear. I tend to stick to the color spectrum for medium toned skin with yellow undertones. But as stated before, I decided to venture yonder the color spectrum and try a color I always thought would look weird on me.




The color is called Boogie Nights from the Sinful Colors brand which I love (1.99 at Walgreens) and its a coral. The reason I had stayed away from corals in the past was because I always thought that orange looked odd on me. Kinda thought it made me look darker. But I decided to give it a go since this a go since I noticed this was more of a pinky coral, than a coral leaning more toward the orange side. I really like this, and it does make my hands look a tad darker, but I guess thats just unavoidable. But this is still wearable for a medium skin toned person and I really like it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment