Tuesday, August 9, 2011

LUSH Cupcake Fresh Face Mask Review!

This is a review on my recent LUSH purchase, which is a fresh face mask. These do have expiration dates with a shelf life of oh, approximately three weeks, and you do have to keep them refrigerated. And I just think the refrigeration process adds to how amazing these are because of the cool sensation you get while applying these.


"To calm breakouts, this Rhassoul mud cleans and soothes, while cocoa butter, linseed, and cocoa powder softens the skin. Balancing peppermint, spear mint, and sandal wood oils complete the effective deep cleansing experience"


That is the description on the pot. So it obviously smells chocolaty since it does have a lot of cocoa products in it but you also get a whif of the mintyness in it. The scent is rather strong, but I did not mind it at all while my boyfriend found it unbearable. I just want to say how much this mask has helped my skin stay clear. I am very prone to stress caused acne as I suffer from anxiety and stress over the most mundane of things. I would get them a lot on my forehead, neck line, and around my hairline, but since I started using this mask my pimples have reduced and my skin feels less oily. I cant help but give full credit to LUSH since I havnt used any other acne clearing face products besides this one. I got around 9 uses out of this, it is a 2.1oz pot, and as stated before has a shelf life of three weeks. And for 5.95 a pot, its not a bad deal. Plus if you bring back five empty pots you get a free Fresh Face Mask of your choice. Pretty spiffy eh?


I really recommend this for people with oily and acne prone skin obviously. This doesnt really have any grainy particles in it so if you like your Face Masks to have a srub in it, I would maybe try something else like Love Lettuce or Brazened Honey. All in all, I love this and will definitely be repurchasing soon.





Ps. My cellphone did not come in today and I am extremely disappointed as I was really excited to get it. So much for overnight shipping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment