Wednesday, May 16, 2012

A Collective Makeup Haul

Hello lovely people! As some of you may know depending if you follow me on twitter or not, which if you don't I have a lovely widget on the sidebar and I highly suggest you click and follow! ;) Anyway... I am currently out of a job as I quit my previous job for reason I shall not disclose! I received my last check from them and yep! Spent it all on makeup! I really shouldn't have, but I did anyways as I thought "this job made me really unhappy... I should take the last bits of that job to make me happy!" My life philosophy is impeccable! So, I ended up spending most of that check on makeup, and lots, and lots of yummy foods! 

Anyways, here are my purchases I made!


Revlon Custom Eyes Pallet in Beach Beauty & Revlon Cream Shadow Pallet in Not Just Nudes
$8.99 each at walgreens
Rimmel Glam Eyes HD Shadow Quads, in (from left to right) Purple Reign & English Oak
2.99 each (on sale)
Rimmel Lasting Finish Foundation in SOFT BEIGE & Glam Eyes Mascara in Black
Foundation $3.99
Mascara $3.99
(both where also on sale)
NYX Cream Blush in Tea Rose
$5.50 (got it in a 40% off sale on http://www.cherryculture.com/ )
regular price - 6.75
NYX The Makeup SPF15 Foundation in MEDIUM BEIGE
$11.99 ( also got it in a 40% off sale on http://www.cherryculture.com/ )
regular price - 14.00
Mayneline Mineral Power Concealor
$3.00 at Big Lots
Wet n Wild Lipsticjs in Bare it All & Mauve it Over
Both 99 cents at Walgreens (Sale)
Philosophy Amazing Grace face shimmering face powder
$3.00 at Big Lots
Regular Price $11-$19

Philosophy Cream Blush in Feel Warm All Over
$3.00 at Big Lots
Regular Price $8-$10
NYX Nail Varnish in Pastel Corral & Gold Glitter
$3.60  (got it in a 40% off sale on http://www.cherryculture.com/ )

If you are interested in any of the products mentioned here or would like to see a review on them let me know in the comments section or send me a tweet @leindiewolf!

Any purchases youve made lately solely to lift up your spirits?



No comments:

Post a Comment