Saturday, May 26, 2012

Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Spray

$3-$5 at Drug and Department Stores

This is a review on a product that I have been loving lately for my hair. As you may have noticed, I have bright red hair, and as some of you may know, the best way to achieve this color is to bleach you hair (which I did). So in turn my hair, especially the ends of it, are super dry and damaged. I went out and bought some hair care stuff to try out to try and repair the damaged I causes. I bough various leave in conditioners, deep conditioners, hair masks, and oils. This one if my favorite.

It has three fruit oils (hence the name Triple Nutrition) that are extremely good for your hair! It contains Olive, Avocado, and Shea oils. One thing that is real cool about this is that you can see all three separate oils in the bottle since they all have different densities and don't mix (you cant really tell in the picture because I shook the bottle). I like that it is in a spray type bottle so your hands dont get greasy and icky. What I love the most about it is that even as an oil it doesnt leave your hair greasy, or heavy at all.

You can use it on wet, or dry hair, and what you do is your brush your hair then shake the bottle to have all the oils mix together then spray it evenly throughout your hair although I would concentrate on the ends of my hair which need the most TLC. then comb it trough again making sure it is all distributed trough out my hair and voila! Shiny, smooth healthy looking hair! Im almost done with this bottle so I really need to go out and repurchase one!

What are your favorite hair products? I would love to try some new ones so let me know in the comments!


No comments:

Post a Comment