Saturday, June 9, 2012

Big Lots appreciation post~


 (L-R) Blush 035, Carnation 025
$2.00 each at Big Lots
I went on a few errand runs with my mom yesterday and ones of our stops was Big Lots, I went to the makeup aisle as per usual and they had a bunch of Revlon lipsticks. I got two and if I had more money I would have gotten more. I got Blush 035, which is sort of like a pink nudeish color, and I also got Carnation 025 which is a blue based pink. They both have a slight sheen to them which I typically wouldn't have gone fore as I like my creme finishes and my mattes but I decided to try them and thought they would be nice for summer. Revlon is my favorite drugstore lipstick brand.

You all should really check out Big Lots makeup section, they dont always have good stuff like this, so you do have to wait like a month or so. They have a lot of drug store makeup for even cheaper prices and even Philosophy makeup for three dollars so its a pretty good deal! Let me know if you guys decided to check Big Lots out!



1 comment:

  1. both of those colors are beautiful. i think i'll have to pick up Carnation. (:

    ReplyDelete