Friday, June 1, 2012

New Hair pt1


Hello Everyone!

I scrapped up a bit of money today because my hair was in dire need of a dye. I went to my local Sally's Beauty Supply Store and noticed that all of the "bright" hair dye colors like manic panic, and N' Rage where $2 off with the beauty member card (which I have), I decided to try out a new brand they had recieved called the Ion Color Brilliance Brights. I bought two (red, and orange) and they are only 4.99 each and with the two dollars off they where for 2.99 each, then I also had a 15% off coupon which made my purchase end up as $4.28. 

They are ready to use semi-permanent haircolors, so no peroxide are needed with these which is always great and they are of a cream formula dye which is what I tend to find works best. 

I have not tried them yet and Im going to go use them a soon as this is published so you all are going to get a good review of the dyes and view of my final hair tomorrow! Eeeep! The suspense!!

I picked up a red dye, and an orange dye as this was the only red dye left in stock. welp. So I decided to try and go for the look below to the right, and to the left is my current hair which has turned into a gross redish brown and pale orangy brown. 

left image me, right image form google
Okay! So, I am going to go ahead and do this and I'll show you guys the result and make a post tomorrow!

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~

bye!



No comments:

Post a Comment