Saturday, March 17, 2012

FOTD

I woke up today around 12pm after coming home from the beach at 3am. I was so exhauested and did not feel like going to work at all. I was so tempted to call in but decided to just go since it was only four hours and I needed all the hours I could get. And since I was feeling so lazy my makeup was super simple and natural today beside the exception of my winged eyeliner. Although I did do my winged eyeliner, but I do that every day. It is a must in my makeup routine. I primed my face after washing it then concealed my dark circles then applied my foundation setting the under eye area with the E.L.F concealer mineral powder, then primed my eye lids. I used Sidecar from my Naked palette all over my lid, with buck in the crease, and then put virgin on the center of my lid and also on my tear duct. I applied mascara and then smiled and applied my favorite blush, Tarte's Amazonian Clay Blush in Exposed. 


Products used:
Urban Decay Naked Pallet: Virgin, sidecar, and buck
L'oreal Voluminous million lashes
Hard Candy Glamoflauge concealer in Medium
E.L.F concealer finishing powder in Warm
Airbrush Primer from CVS (dont know the brand)
Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Exposed
Milani Liquif'eye eyeliner in 01 Black
Beautique pencil eye liner in Black
L'oreal Magic Smooth Souffle foundation in True Beige

Brushes:
E.L.F blending brush (white), Elf flat top powder brush (black)
Ecotools blush brush (yellow with brown bristles)
Random C shaped brush from Forever 21 (black with pink barrel)

I forgot to include my Urban Decay primer potion! >.<




No comments:

Post a Comment