Thursday, March 15, 2012

OOTD - What the hell am I doing edition.


Seriously... what the hell am I doing with my face?

Anyways, I am proud to say that this whole outfit was under thirty dollars. Crazy right? I personally pride myself in being a bargain hunter. I am in no way ashamed of admitting that I buy at resale shops, thrift stores, or discount stores. Not saying that I am anti-name-brand-things-and-stuff but I was just raised in a home where having name brand and expensive things was just not a priority.

I got the rose blush colored cardigan at a discount store called Fallas Paredes for 7.99, the white tank top I also got there which I love. Its loose and light weight, and yeah. I just love loose tank tops. That was only 1.99, my jean short-shorts are from my job, Melrose, and although I dont typically like the clothes at my job these shorts where on sale after last season summer. All the shorts where on sale for two shorts for five dollars. BARGAIN! so I bought a ton and saved them for the summer so Im starting to wear them now. My shoes are from Forever 21 and they where on sale for fifteen dollars. Which you cant see what they look like but they are oxfords and everyone pretty much knows what they look like.

I also went to the zoo today :)

Elephants. Vee approved.

I hadnt been to the Houston Zoo in a long time and it felt real nice to go again. I felt like a kid. Traffic was a nightmare, and it was packed but in the end it was totally worth it.

Things I plan on blogging about
  • How I maintain my red hair (which I will do when I re-dye my roots)
  • a collective haul of everything Ive bought during my absence (beauty, and clothes)
  • more week in photos
  • more OOTD & MOTD


No comments:

Post a Comment