Tuesday, March 20, 2012


Today is the first day of spring as many of you already know and I am thoroughly excited!

Reasons why:
1. This is the last semester of my first year of college
2. the new beauty trends of 2012
3. Spring means summer is almost here so fun vacation times!
4. I have a car so I can actually have fun vacation times now


It does feel a bit odd though since we didn't have a proper winter this year, but I am excited non-the less

I really want to try some trends that I was too chicken to try out last year. Like color blocking and maxi dresses/skirts. I never thought about buying a maxi skirt/dress because well, I'm five feet tall and I always thought that maxi dresses and skirts where better suited for more taller girls. But than to blogger and youtuber Dulce Candy I have gathered the confidence in myself. Shes actually four feet nine inches I believe. That's shorter than me! And if you follow her blog and look at her OOTD featuring maxi skirts and dresses she looks fabulous! So I decided to be more confident about myself and embrace my five foot tall body. 

What trends are you guys trying out if any this spring? Last year I sought out to try the coral lip and I did so and now I have tons of color lipsticks I plan to wear this spring/summer! So yeah, what trends are you guys trying out this spring/summer season? 





No comments:

Post a Comment