Saturday, March 10, 2012

Im back.

Im back. But for how long? I'll let you know this, I'll start posting again starting Wednesday which will be March 14. I decided to stop blogging, also temporarily quitting tumblr, to focus on my schooling to find out that my life is boring and the only way I can make it seem interesting is to blog about it. That way others might think that my life is actually fun.
Things that have happened while I was gone.
I dyed my hair red...
Read The Fault In Our Stars and got a personalized signed copy courtesy of a friend.
I also bought a banjo...

Nothing too interesting but at least now I feel a bit cooler. No one seems to like listening to me ramble about the things I bought or the things I did beside my small following on here. You guys make me feel better. So I shall start up my blog, Leindiewolf again, and also if you would like to follow me on Twitter feel free to do so @wolftoast 


No comments:

Post a Comment